Alameda County is committed to the development of our workforce and those of our community and business partners. We offer a broad array of courses for all levels of staff and management, providing valuable opportunities for the growth and development of personal, professional and leadership skills.
Leadership & Management Development
Leaders have a responsibility for a culture that supports and maintains character, competency and results. Courses are designed to build competencies in key leadership dimensions.
Skill Development for All Staff
People are an organization's competitive advantage. Our innovative, effective and affordable learning solutions help enable employees to develop skills and competencies necessary to provide the highest quality of service to our customers.
Computer & Technical Training
To survive in today's world, knowledge of computer software technology and social media is critical. Current and ongoing computer training is a must for success and growth in one's career. Software courses provide effective and comprehensive training on a variety of necessary applications, from basic Office applications to advanced programming.
Course Descriptions and Schedules
January - March 2017
- January - March 2017 External Quarterly Class Schedule (PDF - 368kb) *
- January - March 2017 External Quarterly Chronological Class List (PDF - 282kb) *
- Alameda County Training & Education Center Quick Training Registration Guide for Non-County Users (PDF - 284kb) *
- Alameda County Training & Education Center Training Registration Guide for County Users (PDF - 1150kb) *
* Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.
** To view Microsoft Office Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents, you can download a free trial version of Office 365. Per Microsoft, you will be able to continue viewing files even after the trial has expired.