Skip County Header
Alameda County, CA,
Alameda County Conference Center

Education Programs: College Degrees or Certificates

Alameda County has created partnerships with local universities and colleges to offer college degrees or certificates to Alameda County employees and to some cities or public sector organizations in Alameda County.

Current offerings include:

  • Management-Supervision Certificate through Peralta-Laney College
  • Master's in Public Administration (MPA) through California State University, East Bay
  • Program for Adult College Education (PACE) through Berkeley City College or Chabot College: PACE Pathways is a two-year learning community designed for working adults looking to complete an AA (Associates of Arts) Degree or ADT (Associate Degree for Transfer) to Bachelor Degree programs.

For more information on various degree programs, contact the university or college directly.

125 12th Street, Suite 400 — Oakland CA 94607-6467 — (510) 272-6467

Alameda County sealAlameda County © 2019 • All Rights Reserved • Legal / DisclaimersAccessibility